1. The reason that your here reading this.
2. One of the mostly likely reasons if you did not come to this world.
1. Person 1 : Check this out!!! It's the definition of gay.
Person 2 : Yeah... You... your gay
2. Dad to kid: Only if i was gay then i wouldn't have to deal with you.
A homosexual. A male that likes other males. A male that likes to fuck other guys assholes and make them bleed and scream.
Blake Horrall is gay.
Gays are the only worthy people.
All straight guys are repressed. Metrosexual
s are tolerable.
Originally meant joyful, vibrant, and full of life.
Now it's used by ignorant
(and often prejudiced
) people to describe something that they don't like. It's especially common among teenage boys, who use it to look cool
or to "hide" their insecurity about gay people.
Gay is now slang for a homosexual
person, that is, somebody who is attracted romantically and sexually to people of their own sex.
Gay men are known as gays, while gay women are known as lesbian
s. And some bisexual
s also identify as gay.
Up to 1 in every 10 adults is predominant
ly gay; everybody is somewhere in between the two extremes of heterosexual
Gay is sometimes, but not always:
-Living with AIDS
-Living a promiscuous
-Acting very much like the opposite gender (very masculine
women and very feminine
men.)(When people think of these stereotypes
1. Attracted to the same sex, and ONLY the same sex.
2. A word immature assholes use to describe anything that sucks, without regard to its actual sexuality.
Disclaimer: I am straight, but I do try to be mature most of the time.
1. Bush is currently on a campaign to ban gay marriages. I'm neutral on this issue.
2. GameCube? More like GAYCube!
A term that refers to homosexuality that is quickly reaching taboo status.
Anyone using said word above in any way other than supporting it on the internet will be slapped with the labels of "bigot," "hate-filled," and "narrow-minded," instantly squishing any semblance of a discussion.
Frequently found on conservative/liberal forums, CNN sound-offs, and Youtube comments.
Anyone who doesn't support gays is a mean, intolerant bitchface (found on a Facebook group).
"Gay" used in the "olden days" meant happy.
Now of course, has changed.
Gay is now used as an isult, and also means your a homosexual. And combined, A mean homosexual, which I think a lot of us know.
"your so gay"
"that's so gay"
"are you gay"