1. G-Man (Shortening of "Government-Man") is a word used to describe a special agent of the FBI or other such law enforcement agency.
2. The famous mysterious character from the game "Half-Life" who was sent in to clean up the incident. He appears throughout the game, supervising your progress.
1. The drug bust operation was put in the hands of an FBI g-man.
2. The g-man was one of Half-Life's most memorable characters.
government dude from
halflife/halflife 2 sent to wrap things up with the "incident" in the game, then hires your ass
appears randomly in suit and is kinda creepy..
can it be?? the gman wooo!
1: (n) Any government agent, or specifically an FBI agent. Term originates from "Machine Gun" Kelly, who used it to address the FBI agents sent to arrest him in Memphis.
2: A character in the Half-Life game series.
1: "Don't shoot, G-Men!"
2: You see him several times in the game, but G Man is immortal. Don't waste your ammo.
Character from the Half Life video game series. A secretive character with an emaciated appearance, dressed in a business suit along with a briefcase.
"We work for the same mystery. We do not speak it's name." -Vortigaunt
The G-Man is Gordon's boss and stalker. He is a grunt gray suited man that keeps an eye on Gordon everywhere he goes. Nobody knows if he is an enemy or an ally.
Locations of the G-Man:
1. Point Insertation: Talking to you before you get in train.
2. "A Red Letter Day": On Kleiner' monitor.
3. Route Kanal: In the Citizen's Boxcar's TV.
4. Water Hazard: On the pier of Station 7.
5. Water Hazard: On the broken Combine monitor.
6. Water Hazard: On the bocany at the second level with the Airboat's cannon.
7. Water Hazard: After the Chopper battle, on the way to the dam control.
8. "We Don't Go To Ravenholm...": Behind some train cars.
9. Highway 17: Threw the Combine Scope at the second house with the thumper, seen talking to Odessa Cubbage.
10. Nova Prospkt: On the first Combine security monitor, flip the swich 2 times.
11. Adicitizen One: On the TV in the destroyed familer building.
12. Adicitizen One: On the monitor the Citizens are pulling down.
13. Dark Energy: Talking to you after portal got destroyed.
14. Undue Alarm: Captured by the Vortigaunts.
15. This Vorial Coil: Talking to you, while Vorts heal Alyx.
16. Freeman Phonex: On the bridge at the second level.
17. Under The Radar: Going inside White Forest Inn.
18. Our Mentel Feind: On the monitor where Mossman's video held.
(That is it intill Episode Three)
n. An FBI agent, Federal marshal, or other law enforcement officer who can kick your ASS.
Eliot Ness was the original G-man.
Term for the FBI, CIA and other government intelligence agents.
The name comes from a 1930's movie glorifying the efforts of government agents in their fight against organised crime.
Do we really want panty-wearing G-men monitoring our activities on the Internet?