2. A unit of force equal to the force exerted by gravity; used to indicate the force to which a body is subjected when it is accelerated.
2. Therefore acceleration of gravity:
n. (Abbr. G)
The acceleration of freely falling bodies under the influence of terrestrial gravity, equal to approximately 9.81 meters (32 feet) per second per second.
2) shortened form of "grand" ($1000)
3) word used to call someone who you dont know their name like a cabby
4) word used to a close friend for "endearment" (la de da fancy word, lol)
2) Cost a nigga a hundred G'z (Big Syke - Picture Me Rollin')
3)Yo, G, to 21st street
4) That's it, G!