Most of the words definitions related to 'g' all define it as gansta or something related to gansta culture. The original use of 'g' came from a divided sect of the Nation of Islam, this sect known as the 5 percent nation. It was originally used to promote a belief of godliness or god being a thing that could be achieved from within, and was used in the context of refering to members of the 5 percent nation, also know as the nation of gods. The HipHop group the Wu-Tang Clan commonly uses 'g' in this sense.
This is my 'G' from the Universal Nation of Gods.
1. A gangster
2. A thousand dollars
3. A title of endearment
1. Thats a real G.
2. Let me borrow a G.
3. What up, G?
Universal gravitational constant.
G = 6.67300E-11 m^3/kg/s^2
g = Gm/r^2
Acceleration due to gravity, in m/s^2.
Turns out to be ~9.8 m/s^2 if mass and radius of Earth are used in above equation.
1) shortened form of "gangsta"
2) shortened form of "grand" ($1000)
3) word used to call someone who you dont know their name like a cabby
4) word used to a close friend for "endearment" (la de da fancy word, lol)
1) in Thug'z Mansion you gotta be a G
2) Cost a nigga a hundred G'z (Big Syke - Picture Me Rollin')
3)Yo, G, to 21st street
4) That's it, G!
"Yo G!! i need some advice what do u do if the north is under control but theres an uprising in the south" (Will asking geofrey for help with problems with Lisa)
1. Shortened term for the word "gangster". First originated in the prison system then made its way out to the streets.
2. Your friend.
Don't front Lorenzo, he my G.
The MPAA rating given to a movie so mindnumbing that even the youngest of children will get no enjoyment from it.
Pooh's Heffalump Halloween Movie
Disney's Little Einsteins: Our Big Huge Adventure
Golden Blaze, The
grams, usually reffering to weed
im not paying 20 for only 2 g's!