The favorite word of Haohmaru from "Samurai Spirits".
Haohmaru: "Damn Fury! I have the fury in my heart. Fury!!"
One with many sick kickalicks who just keeps dippin' and just keeps switchin' lanes.
Better not scuff his shoes, cause this fury has got a man on the inside.
1. unrelenting ruthlessness and rage; pure intensity and determination, mixed with anger; a feeling commonly felt by a badass
2. a statement demonstrating one's immeasurable, and at times entirely random, anger
1. The fury that Ray Lewis
exuded in his bone-crushing tackle on Kellen Winslow was so palpable that the majority of the stadium was left in everlasting fear.
Jose Contreras: whats up man?
Jose Contreras: good point.
1. Noun. Massive expulsion of putrid filth from the bowls; often is excruciatingly delightful. Caused by inordinate amounts of eating or drinking; is less commonly triggered completely randomly. Expulsion will typically lay waste to one's plumbing facilities. Telltale CSI-like splatter pattern on back inside of bowl and underside of seat, possibly also small amounts on front inside of bowl and under rim. Majority of expulsion will accumulate approximately four inches below middle of the back of the rim. Expulsion will form similar to a golf ball cut in half suspended one-half inch above the water level. Will almost always require multi-flushes to destroy the evidence. Massive jetsam will be accompanied by a heavy, bestial musk. Bystanders can often tell when the fury has been wrought by the distinctive funk.
The Fury can be rated on a simple base-ten rating system:
1. Burning exploding nuggets, pellet-sized, light brown.
3. Bigger pellets, more gaseous. Increased decibel level of flatulence.
5. Begins occurrence of multiple rounds of audible droppings. Pellet size stays the same, enormous quantities of flatus. Begins increase of liquid excrement.
7. Two onslaughts of nearly maximum size pellets, at least two pints of liquid excrement, and a combined minimum of 20 seconds of total powerful flatus.
10. (Vesuvial): Three massive and distinct onslaughts incorporating at least two logs of a five inch minimum, at least ten three-quarter inch diameter...
Snake like creature,likes to hear own voice.
Famous throughout the Uk biking community for phoning the police cause some one photoshoppped a picture of him.
Reviled by other because,a comic hate figure
That Fury really rips my knitting
Another word for rage, wrath and anger.
Oh my god, your mom was really furious when she found that packet of Cleanex.
The fury of a large-sized hamster sounds small but can be quite lethal to your fingers.
The Fury, The Fear
Diarrhea. Specifically the diarrhea brought about from eating a meal containing large amounts of curry. Thus: The Curry Fury.
3 stages of The Curry Fury:
1) The Curry Worry - meal has been consumed, digestion is in process and you start to plan your escape.
2) The Cury Hurry - digestion is in its final stages, you stand, you run, you panic.
3) The Cury Flurry - at last! the evil, combustible waste is expelled at never-before-seen fiery velocity... hopefully into the intended, flushable container
Oh my god. I just ate at Chopstix in Gainesville, Florida. Dude. I've got The Fury.