Top Definition
A term used to describe a black man's nutsack after it has been "fluffed" by their significant other for a better visual apperance.
"Your nuts are looking really flat their nizzle. Lemme give you a fudge fluff"
by qAaRoN August 12, 2006
Free Daily Email

Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!

Emails are sent from We'll never spam you.