An adjective describing anyone who messes up a lot or has messed up badly.
1. Garrett was a great boyfriend but he was a fuckup when it came to being a player, so I denied him of being his girlfriend for long.
2. Jami, I would have considered you a good "player" but you are such a fuckup when it comes to guys!
3. What a fuckup! He just tripped over a crayon!
Pretty much an accurate description of the Presidency of George W. Bush
The economy, No Child Left Behind
, the Iraq
war, the budget, and the tax cuts are all example of Bush's numerous fuck ups.
A failure, someone who really messes up.
Omg you're such a fuck up.
1. To make a mistake; bungle something.
2. To act carelessly, foolishly, or incorrectly.
3. To cause to be intoxicated.
Fucked up fucker.
An extreme disappointment, someone who continually makes foolish mistakes and doesn't learn.
"Dave was a fuckup. He was constantly ruining good situations for selfish reasons."
A failure at everything, total loser, unable to do anything right
Barry you fuck up!
A complete elmore
or screw up.
You, sir, are a complete and utter fuck up. Good day!
1) Mess up, screw up, failure, mistake
2) Also can be used to say shut up in a more excessive way
1) You're a total fuck up
2) Shut the fuck up!