Charles: "Yes, quite, a rather whopping agglomeration of fuckedupness indeed."
Shateefa: "I'm tellin' you guwrl, you aint gonna balee dis. Tanisha slept wit her mama new man, AND bof her sistas husbands too!"
Laquisha: "Damn guwrl! Dats some fuckedupness!"
2. A general state of "nothing going right" over time, whereas 1 (above) shows a specific level to which something is fucked up.
3. The level to which someone is intoxicated.
4. The degree to which something is unfair or detrimental to someone.
Fuckedupness is a noun, where as fucked up itself is an adjective.
Example for #2 above: The Bush presidency suffers from fuckedupness.
Example for #3 above: John drank so many beers his level of fuckedupness was off the Breathalyzer.
Example for #4 above: The fuckedupness of one's whole family dying in a car wreck is incalculable
1. The degree to which something is fucked up.
2. The level to which someone is intoxicated.
3. The degree to which something is unfair or detrimental to someone.
2. John drank several beers that hour, driving his fuckedupness past the legal limit.
3. The fuckedupness of losing one's entire family in a car wreck is incalculable.
He knew who stole your money, but he didn't want to tell you so he can get some of it, himself. Now thats some fuckedupness right there.