something that is really screwed up: Name; your best friend screwing your girlfriend/wife; relative screwing your girlfriend/wife;
see Dyck Trickle;
i just found Johnny knoxville fucking my girlfrien now thats fucked up
A level of status. Typically used in reference to being physically, mentally, morally/ asthetically, performance-wise, or even theoretically damaged in some way. It, in and of itself has many gradient levels, such as 'slightly fucked up', or 'extremely fucked up', but all versions have to do with describing the level of damage. A wonderfully universal root word, to be sure.
1. (physical): "Ow! Man, I just fucked up my thumb by slamming it with my hammer!"
2. (mentally): "That chick is SO fucked up, she ate a full ounce of magic mushrooms!"
3. (morally/ asthetically): "See that landscaping feature? Now THAT is fucked up! Anyone with half a brain wouldn't do that!"
4. (performance-wise): "This horse's lap time is so fucked up, I could wak around the track faster than him!"
5. (theoretically): "Naw, man...that would be so fucked up if you did that!"
Being extremely intoxicated on drugs or alcohol.
I was so fucked up last night that I couldn't see straight.
The point at which one has become extremely intoxicated from either alcohol, or drugs.
Dude, im so fucked up, i can barely walk. **passes out**
something that's messed up, or something that didn't go right
That's really fucked up!
You completely fucked up this time!
An event pertaining to something thats messed up, or ironic
Commonly used when something happened that was not expected.
that shits fucked up
Totally screwed up!
His face was a complete mess! It was totally fucked up!