Red-headed, low-life individual who felt like his life was coming to an end with his dead-end pizza-delivering job and girl in which broke up with him. Accidently became cryogenically frozen approximately 3 seconds after the start of the year 2000. He tilted his chair and fell into a cryogenically-freezing-pod. He remained frozen for 1000 years and was reborn into the New Year's Eve of 2999.
Likes anchovies, Leela
, Amy Wong
, Zap Brannigan
"Space... it seems to go on forever. Then a giant gorilla starts throwing barrells at you. And that's how you play the game."
A snack food made from potatoes that is found at most restaurants. They range from all sizes, from thin to thick. Potatoes are sliced and then deep-fried. They can also be baked if you wanna go healthy. Most people eat fries with ketchup, but some Europeans use Mayonnaise. Also known as french fries.
McDonalds Employee: Hi, welcome to McDonald's! May I take your order?
Me: I'm very hungry, I think I'll have a number one.
Employee: Would you like to supersize your drink and fries for an extra 39 cents?
1. NOUN: Slang for PCP and PCP laced drugs (most commonly PCP laced cannabis.)
2. VERB: being under the influence of LSD.
NOTE: Fry is sometimes impropperly used as a slang term for LSD because of it's verb-form meaning.
1. Yo pusha, you got fry? Im goin to a rave and need some PCP.
2. That kid had good acid, im frying hard.
When u cook somebody in insults
Oh! u jus got fried son!
Im bout 2 fry ur bitch ass
An oddly hot character on the show Futurama.
Is it me, or is Fry hot?
Actually, to point out to you above me, Fry didn't fall into the freezing machine, but he was pushed (litterally blown) into the machine by Nibbler (Leela's pet who is actually an alien sent back in time to have fry save the world from the evil brains "Insane in the membrain" is quoted from one brain as they were in the gaint memory bank from the brain.)
fry is a character in Futurama, a cartoon by Matt Groening based on life on the earth in the future
1. To cook over direct heat in hot oil or fat.
2. To destroy with excessive heat or electrical current.
3. Small fish, especially young, recently hatched fish.
4. Young children.
5. Marujuana joints dipped in embalming fluid, sometimes also laced with PCP or crack.
1. Eric likes to have me fry his potatoes.
2. If you plug in too many electronics into one strip, you might fry them all.
3. Tammy enjoyed watching the small fry in the river.
4. Grandpa is fond of calling the young in his family small fry.
5. My friend told me that smoking fry could be dangerous.