Put on a fake or false personality; not keeping it real.
The act of acting like you are somebody else.
To think and act like you are a badass when you are not.
To get in somebody's face.
"Don't front motherfucker!"
1. Used as mentioned above to advance someone drugs to sell.
2. To advance somone money.
3. To buy something for someone with anticipation of being paid back.
1. he fronted me a "dubbie" to flip
2. Yo T-bone, front me some cash so I can buy this, yo.
3. hey man, do you think you can front for me and pick those rims up?
Pretend; Lie; More talk than action; Falsely represent.
Quit frontin' like your down when your really not.
removable gold or platinum teeth that go over top your real teeth
When I go out, I always rock my chain and fronts.
1. (v) To pretend you are someone you are not
2. (n) The act of frontin
1. Why you acting like that? Don't front.
2. We're in the front.
something that covers up a mafia family's real "business"
in the "godfather" movie, the corleone family's front is an olive oil business