n. English Prep/Preps.
A person (male) who:
- follows the latest fashions;
- is slightly effeminate/metrosexual but likes to put out a masculine front;
- is in the middle-upper socio-economic class;
- displays ignorance to, and fear of, AND discrimination towards, anything that does not concern them... i.e. other cliques, "geek" stuff, other fashions, basically everything the media does not perpetuate as "cool";
- Usually has many of the latest and most expensive material possessions kindly provided by the bank of mum and dad, before any of their peers have them: These things include laptops, cars, phones, cameras, clothes;
- Wear plenty of pastel colours, ripped jeans, spiky hair, striped jumpers, polo shirts, and anything else in the same kind of category. Freshboy clothing stores often "cherry-pick" various other fashion types for things that they can water down and market to Freshboys.
As said in a definition for Prep, these people will grow up to be usually ignorant, closed-minded country club patrons, who think they know it all yet haven't a clue.
Having said that, there are some Freshboys that are genuinely nice, and only dress like a Freshboy because in actual fact the dress sense (in moderation) is perfectly fine.
The bottom line? They are basically wealthy
"I'm a fresh boy, I wear the latest clothes and shit. I think I get all the girls even though they probably think I'm a homo."