1. A kissing style involving slipping one's tongue into the other's mouth, playing with the other's tongue, and so on
2. The language of France
3. A term used for impolite language
4. The people of France
The act of kissing in aforementioned fashion (see n-1 above)
1. Originating from France
2. A false descriptive given to many American products, such as French fries and French toast.
1. 'Hey baby, you want to try French kissing?'
2. 'Parler vous Francias?'
3. 'I hate those damn kids... pardon my French.'
4. 'The French currently do not get along with the United States'
'Did you see those two French in the hall earlier? Disgusting!'
1. 'The French police siren is a more distinct tone than the American siren.'
2. 'Would you like French Fries with your burger?'
The battlefield of Europe: The French generally dislike war due to the fact that almost half of the battles of modern Europe were fought of French soil, and the French civilians have perished by it, on their land, for over two millenia.
The second country (America was the first) to have a major revolution which favored Democracy (it didn't work out all that well). They even gave us an enormous statue for that fact.