A derogatory term used to describe someone or something as a 'joy kill'/'buzz kill'. Someone or something that puts a downer on the atmosphere of an occasion or makes a situation awkward.
Seriously that kid kills the mood every time he comes over, what a freeze.
1) To stop moving.
2) Slang for cocaine.
1) FREEZE! Drop your pants and grab your toes. I'm gonna show you where the wild goose goes.
2) Steve got himself out of a sticky situation by telling the cop that his bag of freeze was actually a bag of flour he was bringing to his grandma to help her bake some cookies.
A female who is unwilling to kiss, or do sexual favours for their boyfriend.
Britney is a freeze
When your face goes numb after doing cocaine.
"He's got the freeze."
a breakers stall where your moving and suddenly stop like your frozen.
Airbaby is a dificult freeze.
1.To Super floss with crazy mad diamonds and platinum jewelry.
2. To fake a person on the basketball court so bad he falls down or cannot move and defend.
1. Super MC jumped out the Lex piece with his wrists and neck on freeze.
2. Kobe Bryant shook left, blew right and left the man sticking him on freeze as he took it to the rack
A localized British slang term for "photograph", possibly derived from the term "freeze frame": a video editing technique which mimics still photography.
Check out this freeze I took with my digital camera!