Chris: I went to the free market
2. Billys been talking to that girl all night, and now it looks like there going to the bedroom. He's going to the free market
2. A common term for the items outside of charity bins.
3. A store where you can take items free of charge (they usually ask that you leave something you no longer need behind.)
2. I found this awesome chair at the free market by Salvation Army.
3. I dropped some old pots and pans off at the free market.
An economic system in which prices are determined by unrestricted competition between privately owned businesses.
Obama: But wouldn't it be better if all prices charged the same?
Man: No, because whoever controls that price can change it to whatever the hell they want.