1. Archduke of Austria-Hungary whose assination in 1914 led to the start of WWI.
2. The best time you'll ever have, via four Scottish lads who love music as much as your brother loves his porn collection.
1. Damn! I got points off my history essay for putting that Franz Ferdinand is sexy. (see def. 2)
2. Franz Ferdinand rock my socks!
1. A kick ass band from Scotland
, their album is really good if anybody bought it.
2. The assasination of Archduke Franz Ferdinand was the spark that set off WWI.
Buy the album or read a history book to find out if what I'm saying is true.
1. Archduke killed and started WWI, yeah yeah, everyone's heard it.
2. Scottish band with pure originality and great lyrics along with catchy tunes. With Alex Kapranos
and his wonderful voice, he makes Franz Ferdinand a much more fun band to listen to.
1. History is boring, but when I heard the name Franz Ferdinand, I started dancing in the middle of class.
2. I went to the Franz Ferdinand concert and I threw my bra onto the stage and Alex Kapranos looked very startled.
1. name of Archduke who was assasinated and incident sparked the "beginning" of WWI
2. Scottish band made up of Art majors/students that just wanted to make music that girls could dance to.
1. "They killed Franz! Those bastards will pay with a world war!" ::evil laugh::
2. Boy talks to girl. "I say take me out bitch or meet in the matinee cause it's better in the dark of the matinee"
An awesome Scottish band with men who wear tight pants...they rock
"That guy over there, he looks so Franz Ferdinand!"
Fantastic Rock/Pop, nicely dressed band from Glasgow.
Members: Alex Kapranos (vocals, guitar), Nick McCarthy (guitar), Paul Thompson (Drummer) and Robert Hardy (Bass player)
I dont care if the band got fangirled, if franz ferdinand puts out hot stuff, im going to listen. Fangirls aside, Good music is just good music.
The awesomest band in the damn world!!!
I can't wait until the Almost Acoustic Christmas at the Hollywood Ampitheatre!!!!