A cute, bald man that is obsessed with technology. Franks do it all from wrenches to RAM, from UPS (uninterrupted power supply) to USB, from pipe to HDMI plugs. There's no stopping a Frank when he's on a roll.
Damn! My computer blows, I'm never getting a Dell again. Thank God I have my very own Frank here! I'd be so lost without him!
An everyday term used as a replacement for a commonly used swear world, particularly for monster obsessed people, and specifically those who are obsessed with frankenstein.
Frank (-ed) (-en) (-ing) (-er)
"Are you Franking new?"
"You Franked up"
"What the Frank?"
"What a little Franker"
"We Franked last night"
To "frank" someone when in a social situation (i.e. a pub) involves dipping or placing a frankfurter into their drink. This is done either when they get up to go to the toilet/bar and leave their drink unattended, or when they are sat at the table before they realise what you are doing.
1. "Quick he's gone to the toilet let's frank his pint!"
2. He really got franked there when he left the table
3. "Oh man stop franking my drink!"
Some Frank quotes:
"Twenty-eight days, six hours, forty-two minutes and twelve seconds. That is when the world will end." (Note; the numbers add up to eighty-eight. The movie is set in the year 1988. Also the movie was filmed over twenty-eight days. Make of it what you like.)
"Why are you wearing that stupid man suit?"
To insert yourself into a conversation without reason.
"Man, he really franked his way in. I don't know what just happened."
1. Japanese slang that describes the act of sloping off from work on the sly during a lunch hour and engaging the illicit services of Chinese masseurs.
2. The physical act of stimulated ejaculation of the male member at the hands of practiced Chinese women in exchange for money
1. John had finished his work early so decided as a reward he would head into Roppongi for a quick frank
2. Once John had finished frank
ing he paid up and rejoined his friends at the bar
a term used for an ugly ass fucking girl, typically fat chicks with mustaches. you must say it with force. theirs a variety of different types of franks, frank sinatra, frankenstein, fenway frank, frank unger
LP- look at that frank with those clown shoes.