2) Produces nice wine.
3) Produces nice cheese.
4) Produces shedloads of nuclear weapons, which are happily tested on small Pacific atolls home to endangered species of fish and pygmies.
5) The number one source of irritation for the rest of Europe. This manages to go unnoticed by many Americans, who assume the continent is a single amorphous blob.
6) Also the number one source of contention for the United States, having replaced the Soviet Union.
7) Has an annoying accent.
8) Dislikes British beef. This, as theory and experiment have shown, is due to France's argumentative and overly vegetarian wussiness and has nothing whatsoever to do with life-threatening brain disease.
9) Dislikes Germany, for invading it repeatedly and being German.
10) Dislikes Britain for constant warfare, political disagreement and out of habit.
11) Dislikes the United States for its competition in the 'irritating accents' league table and also for having more nuclear weapons and cheese than France.
12) Dislikes.... well, most things, actually.
13) Is a thoroughly splendid country.
14) Is filled with thoroughly un-splendid French people.
The french flag
The unoffical standard of the frogs.
The French Flag
Le Tour Eiffel
The French look on during the fall of Paris (WWII)
Is the world's 4th largest economy.
Is a country with strong cultural and traditional values.
Is a county with arguably the best food and drink in the world.
A country with second-to-none public systems - TGV (train), education, healthcare.
A country that smokes and drinks more wine than Britain and America and has a fraction of the heart disease and obesity rate.
A country full of charming, well-dressed people who do respond well when not approached by tactless English-speaking philistines.
A country full of beautiful architecture and art.
Me- How would you know? You live in a trailer and watch CMT all day... get a life.
Person 2: You've never even been to France. How would you know? Why don't you step outside your trailer for some fresh air? Also, put down the Toby Keith CD!