v. To separate a coral into multiple parts so that you will end up with multiple corals. You can do this by cutting them and attaching them to rocks. This can usually be done with superglue, rubber-bands, or other means.
n. A small piece of a coral that is cut from a larger one.
I just fragged that large toadstool and sold it to a local reefer.
1. to kill an enemy in a single person shooter computer game.
2. to throw a grenade in your officer's bunker and obliterate your officer.
1. Dude...My frag count just hit 250. Yeah man!! Unreal Tournament RULES!!
2. We don't fight...We frag.
1a) noun. a slang term for a fragmentation hand grenade.
2a) verb. "accidently" killing an officer who is incapable of leading troops by dropping a grenade on him.
2b) verb. slang used to describe the act of eliminating an opponent with a fragmentation grenade.
3) verb. slang used by computer game players to describe the act of defeating another player.
1) toss a frag in the fox hole
2a) I heard Lt. Spears was fragged by his own men
2b) Frag them!
3) I fragged JohnnyBGood11 with a rocket
(v., Viet Nam War) To assassinate one's superior using a grenade, usually for convenience or spite.
It wasn't Charlie who took out our boss. I think some bad apples in the unit just got together and decided to frag the son of a bitch.
1. To kill your CO. Popular during the Vietnam War.
2. To kill an enemy in an online FPS, popularized by Doom.
3. Short for fregmentation (grenade) .
1. Man, I heard Captain Afflack was fragged last night.
2. I just fragged 3 enemies with my double SMGs, biotch!
3. Hey, toss me a frag, I'm gonna blow this door down
1. To kill an enemy in a first person shooter.
2. Short for fragmentation (grenade).
1. Last night I got 200 frags in an hour.
2. Use the frag grenade to kill the guy behind the wall.
. They mean the same..
Wow! That guy has so many frags!.
french fries that fall out of their fast-food container and into the bottom of the fast-food bag. These fries do not belong to any one person in the group buying fast-food and should be shared by all.
FRies at the bottom of the bAG. (combination of FRies & bAG)
1. I can't believe you ate all the frags! Those were for everyone!
2. Suzy is such a greedy fat-ass. She stole all the frags before we got our food out.