- Very powerful car and gas guzzler.
- Severely overrated car that people give too much credit for.
- A Mustang would smoke any economy car. But an economy car is designed and built for convenience. A Mustang is built for performance.
- Usually being compared to completely different car classes. Such as economy cars like the Civic. The reason why people compared them to Civics is because Civics don't put up a challenge. People are usually afraid to compare the Mustang to the Camaro.
- Drag and straight away racing car (No skill is really needed just pressing the gas, unlike drifting and cornering racing, skill of steering and shifting is required).
- A car that has not so good handling and can easily be out maneuvered by cars such as the MR2, Impreza, Evo, Trueno, RX-7. Yeah that's right, you Mustang fanboys may have more power but any tuner import would out maneuver your over powered asses, you wouldn't stand a chance in a course with lots of turns.
Mustang Fanboy #2: Dude, that is so cool. I've beaten alot of cars with my Mustang as well, like this one guy in a 96' Accord on the freeway, I smoked him by just pressing the gas. He was on cruise control at 65mph, and I easily beat him *The guy in the Accord was minding his own business and didn't even know the Mustang was racing him*.
Mustang Fanboy #1: Geez man, you got mad skill like me because you own a Mustang. I've beaten an 89' Corolla, 99' Civic DX, a rusty Sentra, some Geo car, and a kid on his bike, all by a 3 mile margin.
Mustang Fanboy #2: Dude, we are so cool.
Although a prime example of American muscle, the Mustang was also popular as a mid-powered cruiser.
"Sorry asswipe, take the bus."
Mustang owner:suck my big dick little honda you can't never ever eva eva eva step up biiiiiitch.hahaha nods head* at honda
Ford Mustang,but Ford was too
cheap to put it on higher models?
bottom line is that girls should stick to volkswagen beetles and pt cruisers and all the other chick cars out there. the mustang has always been and should be owned by the guy population, and it is a guy car. don't spoil it
- 2 guys drive by in a chevy camaro ss -
guy 1: "damn did you just hear that girl? she has a mustang and shes treating it like it is a part of fashion"
guy 2: "yeah its a shame that such a great car has become a car for chicks to be posers with now."
**pulls up and the driver of the Honda Civic ends up being a young chick or an elderly woman**
**guys in the Mustang peel out when the light turns green and take off down the road looking stupid**