2. n. the act of having sex
3. adj. with suffix -ed. general derogatory meaning
4. a general insult
5. n. attention or care of (usually lack thereof)
6. v. to disregard, ignore (used with -it, -that)
7. v. to mess up, destroy, mangle, etc. (used with suffix -up)
8. exclaimation of emotion
9. derogatory dismissal
10. expression of confusion
11. very, extremely
12. n. a person you don't like
13. bother, agitate
14. v. to be in distress
*Eric gets demoted in CoD* "Fook"
*Marty fails his AP Chemistry test* "Fook"
To f'ook someone is to Facebook them (abbreviation), but cheekily suggests you also did something different to them, although you can stand to correct the person if they question what you said.
I'll f'ook ya later when I get a spare minute ok?
Zack: Not much, just Fooked that new guy in our bio class for a couple hours and that twelve year old down the street.
Erik: Sweet dude! I love Fooking strangers!
Mom: What are you doing in there?