BC High Boy 2: Damn you got the only one left! Bob and Dylan have the other two.
FBA Girl 1: We're playing NDA in Soccer today!
FBA Girl 2: I'm scared, they always beat us!
Enrollment has multiplied from 97 students in 1954 to more than 620 in 2004. The student body is drawn from more than 60 different cities and towns throughout the Greater Boston area. Supported by a challenging curriculum,a two-building campus with state-of-the-art science, technology and language labs, and a first-class faculty and staff, 99% of last year’s graduating class went on to college.
The Academy is named for Mother Saint John Fontbonne. The Congregation of Saint Joseph was disbanded during the French Revolution and was re-established in 1807 by Mother Saint John Fontbonne in Lyons, Frances.
* 99% of graduates go to 4-year colleges.
* 7 AP Courses: Art portfolio, Biology, Calculus, English, French, Spanish, and U.S. history.
* Foreign language(s) taught: French, Latin and Spanish. (2 credits of one language are required for graduation)
* Students are required to complete one hundred hours (25 hours per year) of service outside of school to fulfill graduation requirements
* Standardized tests used to evaluate applicants: HSPT (High School Placement Test)
* Cross Country Track
* Ice Hockey
* Indoor Track and Field
* Spring Track
* Step Team
* Intramural Sports: Basketball, Flag Football and Lacrosse
* Anime Club
* Association for Diversity in Action (ADA)
* Best Buddies
* Campus Ministry
* Communiqué Club
* Computer Club
* Equestrian Club
* Fontbonne Ambassadors
* FBA Tymez: The Fontbonne Academy School Newspaper
* Fountainettes Dance Club
* Game Club
* Good Fountain Drama Production
* Gospel Choir
* International Club
* Instrumental Ensemble
* Jazz Choir
* Liturgical Dance
* Model UN
* National French Honor Society
* National Honor Society
* National Spanish Honor Society
* Peer Education
* Peer Ministry
* Robotics Club
* Select Chorus
* Service Club (Campus Ministry)
* Student Council
* Stylus Literary Magazine
We come seeking living waters
Of wisdom and of grace.
We are searching for deep draughts of knowledge,
Ideals to embrace.
Come let us sing.
We have found the good fountain,
Rich and clear are her streams,
Enhancing us with her beauty,
Giving life to our dreams.
Through our veins flows the truth she is teaching,
Truth that we now may give.
No land is too far for our reaching.
In us Fontbonne shall live.
Come let us sing,
For our hearts are filled with laughter,
On our lips there is song.
We are women of courage,
By this fountain made strong.
Girl #2: You must be so excited!