A math acronym used for multiplying binomials.
This is known to the world as the best math operation known to man. It is by far the most useful, this is a scientifically proven FACT and should not be disputed by anyone, ever. Doing so is punishable by death.
Abbey - "He should be killed, because that is punishable by death..."
2. First. Outside. Inside. Last (A rule for binomial multiplication in mathematics.)
3. A thrusting weapon used in fencing.
4. In Australia, a foil, is a $25AUD deal of weed.
5. A $20nzd deal of marijuana wrapped in tin foil,around 10grams. Also refered to as a tinny.
2. You want a math example? Seriously? Give me a break.
3. He scored a point by putting the point of his foil on his opponent's torso.
4. "Do you sell foil's?"
5. "Yo, do you know where I can score me a foil?"