look up any word, like the eiffel tower:
The dried crusty matter around the opening of a condiment Bottle. This is most commonly found on Ketchup and mustard bottles.
I went to squirt Ketchup on my burger this afternoon, however the bottle was clogged with Fodz.
by Justskipit March 19, 2010