1) (Noun) A fondue noodle.
2) (Noun) Something that is not entirely accurate, stitched up, or all there.
3) (Noun) Fodoodler -- A person who is absent minded or flustered.
4) (Verb) To BS or guesstimate.
5) (Adjective) Fodoodly – To describe something that is a little off or that is not quite right.
1) Her/his forecast looks a little fodoodled. It appears that she/he has fadoodled her/his numbers again.
2) She/he is acting a little fodoodled today. She/he probably didn’t sleep well last night.
6) OMG, she/he is late to the meeting again. She/he is a fodoodler.
7) Can you send me a fodoodled draft of that report by Friday? I’d like to provide my feedback before you send out the final version.