look up any word, like rimming:
A lever meant for raising or lower a german Nazi submarine
It says "Flugeldufel"

by SamusAranon June 28, 2012
A replacement for an object that is either unknown, or has a process that is unknown that is either broken, or doesn't work as intended. Common usage normally follows "I/You/He/She/etc. broke the flugeldufel."
*Bob is surfing the internet, and then his modem crashed.*
Bob: "I broke the flugeldufel!"
by JGPS24 December 27, 2011