look up any word, like muddin:
The drips of urine that reside in the last few inches of the urethera after urinating. Sometimes it comes out after pulling your underwear back up.
I got florbum on the floor, don't step in it 'til mom gets back
by Qixxor October 05, 2009

Words related to Florbum

dribble drip pamp piss wallm quosps