2. A person who often talks about feelings.
3. A person who is perceived to live in a world of their own and often sees the positives in situations.
4. A person who is distracted by a multitude of factors.
Floaty person: "Do you think that there are other ways of channeling you emotions?"
2. "How does that make you feel?", "Your energy is making me feel ......."
3. " These puddles make it like an exciting obstacle course to get to ....... everyday"
4. "Where's the cheese? Ooooh, do you smell burning? Oh look, there's a cute little dog out side, isn't that lovely."