1. One of the reasons why Rap/Hip Hop is dead.
2. When you accidently type a space in between "Flo" and "Rida" when your trying to write "Florida" on your computer.
1. Flo Rida: "You spin my head right round, right round when you go down."
Me: "Fuck you, you suck ass, quit rapping and go work at Burger King bitch."
Flo Rida: "Chill out and get LOW with a woman."
2. Nerd: "Damn it, I typed a space in between Florida and thats why I got a B on my report."
Nerd 2: "I'm so sorry"
The most disposable "rapper" in the history of music.
Hey Bobby, what's a seven letter word for human excrement?
1) A piece of shit who can't write his own music. Specializes in ripping off songs that are actually good and modifying their choruses in the most hideous ways possible, then overlaying them with his shit-ass rhymes.
2) When you accidentally type a space between the O and the R in "Florida" and are overwhelmed with "Oh, shit" when you realize you've just referenced a shitty faux-musician.
Person 1: "You spin my head right round, right round, when you go down, when you go down"
Person 2: Fuck you, you tool. It's "you spin me right round, baby, right round, like a record, baby, right round round round." Jesus fuckin' H. Christ.
Further examples of musical theft: "Blue" - Eiffel 65 = "Sugar" - Flo Rida
Person 1: Where are you going for vacation?
Person 2: Flo rida
Person 2: Shit
Person 2: Sorry man, hit the space bar. FML.
A rapper from Florida (clever name) that recently was featured in several mainstream tracks, and has topped charts with the recent song Low.
have you heard Flo Rida's Low?
Shawty with dem apple bottom jeans, boots with the furr
Jello-type fluid which comes out of the anus (Usually when the patient had flu type B)
Dude my underwear is soaked with Flo Rida.
1) The state Florida, with a space in the middle of the word. Because someone looked at a map and decided if he put a space in the middle of "Florida" it would sound cool.
2) The artist Flo Rida, who thinks he can rap but seriously sucks. If you don't agree, try listening to his love persormances. They sound like a ten year old trying to rap.
Guy: dude, do you have that new Flo Rida yet?
Guy 2: I know about new york and new jersey, but haven't heard of new Florida. Sorry.
What you get when you give your shit the ability to speak.
Poop: "You spin my head right round..."