Top Definition
A remote control or clicker used for a T.V. or stereo.
Have you seen the flipper switcher for the tv?
by Claire December 08, 2003
Free Daily Email

Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!

Emails are sent from We'll never spam you.