look up any word, like the eiffel tower:
Almost the same as English.

A language that mostly adds the letters "R" and "L" to many different English words and names, and alters them in some form.

Ususally used to replace curse words such as fuck, bitch, etc.

Can sometimes create completely different words altogether, which usually don't have any meaning.
Persona A: Flark you, flarkin blirtch! Im gonna flark you in the ars!!!

Person B: Dude, chill with the flernglish...
by Daviel May 05, 2008