Top Definition
Any cover sound made for the purpose of disguising a fart.
Flatuflage: Coughing, stamping the floor, slapping ones leg loudly, raising the volume of the TV/Stereo, etc.
by JHubbardii November 06, 2008
8 Words related to Flatuflage

Free Daily Email

Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!

Emails are sent from We'll never spam you.