Top Definition
A type of mould ejected from a Flange when it has been wet for many months, it is ejected periodically and if legs are held together will store up, used for painting walls.
1.(when painting a wall)
Guy 1: I canna hold her She's gonna blow!
Guy 2: Get out of the way the flangine is coming down the pipe.
by Xavador March 15, 2007

Free Daily Email

Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!

Emails are sent from We'll never spam you.