Someone who constantly forgets to turn off appliances and other objects which have the ability to set a building ablaze.
Person 1: 'Ryan forgot to turn off the stove again.'
Person 2: 'Wow he is becoming a real Flaminger.'
1. A reference to a tongue twister gone wrong.
2. Noun, a substitute for any cuss word.
3. Chicken fingers dyed pink.
1. 'Four fingers found far from the flamingers'
2. 'Don't be such a flaminger, Lex.'
3. 'Man, this restaurant serves the best flamingers.'
To shove a large object into another male or transvestite's hole in the head of their penis.
Fred,if you don't watch your mouth,I'm going to have to flaminger you!