Top Definition
To be flacc't is to be slammed against the vaginal wall with a soft cock repeatedly. Derived from the word flaccid

Also relevant when some dimwit can't find the right hole.
Stop flaccing me, harden the fuck up or get off!

Wrong hole, flaccer.
by Flaccid and passive January 06, 2012
Free Daily Email

Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!

Emails are sent from We'll never spam you.