look up any word, like blumpkin:
A normal fist bump, but right after you act as if your fingers are sparkles streaming down.

Usually called so as not to sound girly by saying "Sparkle Fist Bump"
SurferDude1: That was a wicked move, maaaan!

SurferDude2: Iknow riiiigghh?

*fist bump flash*
by ImAHippopotamous July 28, 2010