2. A word describing something in a state of disrepair or incomplete.
3. To be in serious trouble.
4. In western Canada: being forced or tricked into the position described above as a result of an economic downturn.
2. This truck is Firebagged! Is sounds like there's a miniature horse screaming under the hood!"
3. Leena "Can we bribe the guards to let us out of this Mexican Prison?"
Gordie "Not after what you did - we're Firebagged!"
4. "He said there were only a few things wrong with his car, so I agree to fix it for $75. Once I looked under the hood I realized he totally Firebagged me."