Mostly known as an RPG game for the playstation console. Though it does have a few games on other systems.(Such as Game Cube, and Game boy.)
It has breath taking graphics and beautiful character designs, but can lack a good storyline.(I think they're relying to much on eye candy lately...)
There are also two movies and two series of Final Fantasy.
The movies are FF: The Spirits Within and FF7: Advent Children.
The series are Final Fantasy Unlmited and Final Fantasy Crystal Legend.(Or so I believe that's it. Sorry, I'm not quite sure. ^^;;)
Have you played Final Fantasy 10?
A confusing game which everyone loves and has a series of 12+games which was released back around 1980s which started off in the far east.
Final fantasy is just like pokemon but instead off hit kos it has something called limit beaks.
Person 1:lets play final fantasy.....
person 2:i dont understand this shit who the fucks squall?
Person 1:idk fuck it lets play pokemon.
the best game ever. that is also the most detailed, and exiting that has expanded over almost all consoles
do I need an example??
An RPG (Role Play Game) series created by Squaresoft/Square Enix/Square. It was named Final Fantasy because as it was supposed to be Square's final game, but because of its huge success, they carried on to make more RPGs. Final Fantasy started as a nes game (nintendo) but Final Fantasy VII was released on the PSX. Many people who know what FF is, know of it from FF VII and later titles, as the earlier releases were not on the PSX and also not as succesfull.
Final Fantasy VII and VIII are the best RPGs ever, however if you want something a bit more exciting, go play an online RPG (ORPG/MORPG/MMORPG)such as ROSE or Ragnarok Online
1. A good series that's been run into the ground. The name's been whored around in various ways to demean the series (Final Fantasy: Spirits within, "Final Fantasy" XI). Reaced it's pinnacle at Final Fantasy 6 (Final Fantasy 3 for Americans). It maintained that Pinnacle in Final Fantasy 7, than took a huge plunge at 8, recovered a bit at nine, and turned Final Fantasy 10 into a goddamn movie.
2. The whole reason that Nintendo is losing the console race. Let's face it, if Square and Nintendo didn't get into that fight, the N64 would have gotten Final Fantasy 7 and the following games, and maybe we wouldn't be stuck in the hellhole known as "Gamecube".
3. Overrated by Fanboys. Not just a specific game, EVERY ONE OF THEM IS OVERRATED.
4. Home of the most genius Final boss ever: Kefka. Most people like Sephiroth because he "IS TEH KEWLZZZ!!!!11!!!one!!!". He's just like that lame angsty goth kid you want to kick the crap out of at school.
5. Will be ruined by Final Fantasy 12, than maybe dumbasses will realize that the whole series has gone to hell, and they're better off dusting off their Playstations and SNES's and NES's and breaking it out old school style.
Do you need a fucking example? Yeah, I'm talking to you.
The best games ever were in the final fantasy series. A trio of great games and not for nerds anymore as millions of people play everywhere.
I think final fantasy 9 is the best game ever!
A game with no strong story line. Each one has it's own story line and characters. However there is one link to them, love. If notecing all games there is a love story behind them. Final Fantasy is also two movies "Final Fantasy the Spirits Witin" and "Final Fantasy VII Advent Children"
Final Fantasy the movie was a tasteless movie with no solid connection to the game.