Message Board filled with a brutal cross-section of the most obnoxious fankids for the video game series Final Fantasy.
Basically, one gigantic circle jerk of arrogance, elitism and anti-social trolling and terrible, biased moderation staff. The usual clique run nerd-board atmosphere dominated by one or two titanic douchebag trolls
that the mods refuse to ban, surrounded by his/her sycophantic and considerably less witty/intelligent post riding followers.
Subjects include and are limited to (all threads include the usual trolling and/or petty garbage associated with anti-social nerds drunk on anonymity):
1. Which game in the series was best/worse.
2. Which member should be banned.
3. How awesome the local asshole/hero is.
4. Obligatory/masturbatory, random, unfunny neckbeards showing off thread.
5. Some variation/combination of the above.
To join, members must possess a majority of these virtues:
2. Grammar Nazism (note: "roffle, lawls, and other such mind numbing chat speak are considered acceptable, if written by the more popular losers)
3. Pack mentality/Cliquish-Minded (tri-monthly smirf
services to the high post counters are mandatory)
4. The complete inability to communicate with anyone on an adult level, in any situation other than an oppressive clique-driven moderator supported group.
English scientists have proved conclusively that prolonged viewing and participation of Final Fantasy Shrine can actively reduce one's ability to produce coherent thought by .5% each minute of exposure and is so malicious that Darfur has considered it for a homepage.
I found Final Fantasy Shrine accidentally, after perusing the nonsense filled bullshit, I had a hard time standing up. I couldn't do math for about a week.
It's made out of people.
Final Fantasy Shrine is made out of people! They didn't change the recipe like they said they did. It's still people.
A place where the retards, trolls and losers of the Final Fantasy community go to.
When i went to Final Fantasy Shrine my IQ dropped by 5 points in just 10 minutes of looking at that site.
Despite the misleading name, this internet forum is not a place where people come to discuss Final Fantasy. Members here instead discuss pressing topics such as "What is your action against cruelty?" and "Can we change the name of the site to Final Fantasy Patrick?". An excellent place to discuss games on Nintendo systems.
Final Fantasy Shrine demands a Phoenix Wright Forum
Final Fantasy Shrine is a tank!
Man, look at that Final Fantasy Shrine go!
Despite the misleading name, this internet forum is not a place where people come to discuss Final Fantasy. Members here instead discuss pressing topics such as "What is your action against cruelty?" and "Can we change the name of the site to Final Fantasy Patrick?". If you like games on Nintendo systems, this may be a site for you.
Final Fantasy Shrine needs a Phoenix Wright forum.