Mrs Thomas: John you better go grab the gun, the Filipino neighbours are trying to steal the dog for their Christmas dinner.
2. An exceptional breed of gardener indigenous to a Southeast Asian island chain called the Philippines. A natural born weed whacker.
2. If they had a weed whacking event in the olympics the Philippines would win gold every time.
Filipinos are inhabitants of the Philippine Islands located in South-East Asia. First of all, we don’t say “homie”. And most of the people here are tan, not black. Where the prick did that come from? (Okay this part is not for qiuwpt).
1. WE ARE NOT LAZY, ASSHOLE. If we are lazy, how the hell do most countries need our nurses, engineers, and architects? My brother is a LICENSED engineer, my cousins are LICENSED nurses and engineers, and I, will be an engineer in 4 years. I mean, c’mon, we’re not going to get our diplomas if we were all born lazy people. ALL COUNTRIES HAVE THIS KIND OF PEOPLE. And it’s not the Filipinos who are lazy, it’s the fucking government so don’t blame all the Filipinos for not getting your driver’s license in two weeks instead of 3 days.
2. We don’t think that all foreigners are rich. We think that their countries itself are rich.
3. Maybe, you’re a slow learner that you’re not even able to learn Tagalog that’s why you called it annoying. Not to mention you’ve been living in the Philippines for FIVE YEARS and you couldn’t even cite a better example of our language. BOBO KA KASI. TANGA PA. TAGALOG ISN’T ANNOYING. YOU ARE ANNOYING.
4. OMFG. I can’t think of a better way to explain this. Sure, you must’ve heard a lot about Filipina women marrying foreigners but they don’t usually marry them because they’re rich. It’s because they love them. Sure, some of the Filipinos are gold-diggers and we can’t deny that but it’s one way of showing that Filipinos USE their head to get out of poverty. And where the fuck did you see this 60+ AMERICAN DOMs with a young Filipina? Didn’t you even ask if they’re grandpas and granddaughters?
5. We think that we’re better than our neighboring countries usually, because they don’t speak English fluently, like I do now and pardon if our country belongs to the third world countries but I, sure, am richer than you.
6. We REALLY like having fun. Because we are not like those countries whose people work 24/7 and obliviously neglect their families (their husbands and kids) which often leads to divorce. Filipinos are very family-oriented people and broken families are rarely seen here.
7. Yes, UP wasn’t in the Top 500 universities of the world and IDK why the Chinese got one of the ranks instead when they even go here as exchange-students, not to mention Koreans.
8. MOST of us are short.
9. I don’t know where you are living but Filipinos know how to shut their mouths when NECESSARY. Maybe you’re living at the squater’s area. Every country has it.
10. HAHAHA. Desperate American wannabes? Yeah, we copy TV shows from the states but we BUY the copyrights. Dude, you definitely, are naive. Have you ever heard of a Kris Aquino who was invited to co-host in the American version of Deal or No Deal? And have you, yourself, been invited to that kind of show? In short—NO.
11. LMFAO. Tag-lish is just one of the ways Filipinos do fun. And even if they do it seriously, at least, they try to speak it or at least, know how to speak it although not fluently, unlike our neighboring countries whose natives even go here to learn your damn language. And my gosh, some European countries do mix their own language with English, too, like Slovak or German. It’s not only the Filipinos who do that.
12. Our diet is meat and rice. True. Because we don’t excessively get fat. Most of us have good metabolism that no matter how many cupful of rice or meats we eat, we don’t get fat like those obnoxious stupid American racists like you. I’m not fat for the record.
13. And of course, we are proud to have Spanish blood. You’re so jealous. But I don’t mean to say that we’re not proud of our Filipino blood. FYI, we are the mix blood of both western and eastern countries (Japanese, Spanish, American) That’s what makes Filipinos, with the exceptionality of the Filipina charm, special people.
You truly have no idea about the history of the Philippines. We’re not enslaved by the Spaniards for “3000” years, dumbass. You better do your researching first before discriminating our race.
And all our ancestors looked like monkeys before, even your ancestor, douche bag. I suggest you read The Theory of Evolution since you are so stupid. AND WE REALLY ARE SHORT, so as our neighboring countries.
And what the hell, don’t eat at KFC if you don’t like Fried Chicken served with rice. We have Fridays, Burger King, and Kenny Rogers. You can it there.
And our accents don’t matter as long as we speak your freaking language fluently. And at least we know to speak more than 1 language.
And we have dentists to treat our messed up teeth.
-somehow, corrupt(well, the government is)
-and so on.
Inventions & Discoveries:
Fluorescent Lamp Inventor
and so on. there are so many that it is an understatement to put it all here.
***Pardon to people who were offended by what I said, if there is any.
Day are a bery sociable people and lub to hab farties. Many Americans lub to attend a Filipino farty because day know how to hab pun, i.e., day sing karaoke, lap out loud, and drink San Miguel beer wit der baloot.
Many Flipinos hab beautupul houses. Day all hab pianos, eben ip no one really knows how to play it. Day like to decorate der houses wit Capodimonte and total grupings prum Home Interiors. You can also pined big wooden spoons and porks in der dining rooms along wit a big pikture ob da last supper.
Most Filipinos are upper middle class. Day know how to budget der money and make lots ob sacripices like staying in da Naby por 20 years so day can get a retirement.
Da paborit automobile ob da Filipinos is da Mercedes, Lexus, and Honda Accords.
Filipinos are amazing people. My girlfriend is Filipino. They have ridiculously delicious food, even though alot of it is really unhealthy. Their language (Tagalog) is one of the more interesting Asian languages, and I am currently trying to learn it. They are good people with good morals. If Filipinos like you, they like you like family. Unconditional love and very caring. English with a Filipino accent is so cool to listen to. Filipinos are beautiful people, generally having dark hair, large foreheads that symbolize great intelligence and personality, very angular and refined features with high cheek bones. I have a Filipina aunt who is smart, funny, and very nice (traits shared by most Filipinos)
Filipinos are kind and accepting.
Tagalog is a language that rivals my own native language of Greek.
Greeks love Filipinos, because both races are hella awesome
Living with a house full of them, here's my opinion.
1.)Filipinos are NOT lazy. They work harder being in a 3 world country, than any of us fat ass Americans. :] And they only reason that kid thinks it takes too long to get anything done is simply they probably just don't want to work with them.
2.)Filipinos don't think ALL foreigners are rich, just Americans. But then again in a 3rd world country, who doesn't think that?!
3.)Their language isn't annoying. English is annoying. Come on people it's everywhere! Tagalog is just a harsher language but hey, there's nothing like it.
4.)Filipino women are not desperate to marry foreigners. Those my friends are a little something we call "gold diggers." Every country has 'em.
5.)Okay, I have to admit, they're pretty prideful. They kind of do think they're better than a lot of other countries.
6.)They're not kids. They just want to have fun. Here in America we work till we die, there motto is somewhat like the "Live free die young" saying. Sorry he has to be too stuck-up to appreciate some real fun.
7.)Their UP is just one if the things they seem to show off more, it's not a big deal, get that stick out of your ass.
8.)How are you going to put THEY ARE SHORT.
Of course they are, they're Asian you ignorant pig.
9.)They are noisy? No. Like I said earlier, their language is just harsher.
10.)Filipinos, like you just put a few points ago, are too proud. So how can you put that they're wanna-be Americans? They're too proud. And the only reason they want their kids in the States, is because America is a land of opportunity,
11.)Once again, you ignorant pig, English is widely spoken and has been for awhile. If you took your head out of your ass you would know that almost every language uses a few English words now and then.
12.)I don't really care what you say about their diet.
13.)The rest is basically gibberish. You are a racist bastard whose words only mean as much on the internet.
Are considered Asians due to geographical location, yet Pacific Islanders due to cultural characteristics.
Though there are MANY stereotypes such as: short, lazy, rice-lovers, flat-nosed, poor, rich, cocky, etc. Don't believe what you hear or instantly think it is the truth. Just like any other race, there are short people, tall people, dark-skinned, lighter-toned, smaller eyed, big eyed, lazy, hard-working, rich, poor, middle class. They are just like any other race when it comes to characteristics. The Filipinos in america are stereotyped as "ballers" and "gangsters". But like any other race, there are people who dress different ways! Just because a Filipino wears Nike dunks doesn't mean they all do! (Not that that's a bad thing). But, people need to STOP discriminating and hating on them, or anyone else for that matter. They're just people, and should be treated as such.
Just people a lot of Filipinos are "flat nosed", doesn't mean ALL of them are. And just because a lot of them are short, again, doesn't mean ALL of them are. I'm just trying to make a point not to stereotype people. It's not nice.
Filipinos have a rich culture that is very family oriented. We all love and care for one another, and have a huge amount of respect for our elders. There are a few customs and greetings that would show a sign of respect upon meeting someone, such as a "mano" which is when one holds another person's(typically elder) person's hand to their forehand. This is a sign of great respect. However, this gesture isn't often seen as much in the US, but some Filipinos still uphold that tradition. Often, if not also giving "mano", we kiss the cheek of our elder/aunt/uncle/parents upon greeting them. This is also a sign of respect that is very common, which is used more often in the States than the "mano" gesture.
Filipinos often speak "Taglish", which is slang, basically meaning we mix English with our native Tagalog. This isn't because we have "broken English" or whatever. That's a lie. It's because speaking Taglish is fun and helps us understand what the other is trying to say because for example, we do not have a word for "computer." So we say "computer." Speaking Taglish also helps others who don't speak fluent English or fluent Tagalog understand what we are saying.
Tagalog is NOT the only native language spoken in the Philippines. Actually, it is a descendant of many different dialects from the different regions and provinces in the Philippine islands.
We love big parties with music and lots of food and socializing(sometimes even, the latest gossip). We can be a loud bunch, who know how to have fun and are proud of who we are. Many of us are hardworking(back to the stereotypes), but like any other people, a few can be lazy(I think I am in that category, lol).
The Filipino people have a wide variety of dishes not found anywhere else which some people say is fattening, but so good! Yes, rice is our staple, but it's our way of protein and completing every meal. It's not a Filipino meal without it. I don't want to start another stereotype, but a common characteristic upon entering a Filipino household is being fed, and being fed well :) It is a crime to our nanays(mothers) if you leave our home hungry!
Filipinos can be cheezy(this is not an insult!), but that's what makes us fun. But hey, who isn't? Everyone is a little cheezy sometimes, right? We know how to have fun, and can make the best of times.
The majority of Filipinos are of the Roman Catholic Christian faith. Some, however, have broken off into smaller denominations and some of the natives in the southern parts are of Islam. However, whatever their faith, do NOT mess with a Filipino. They'll smack you with tsinelas(house slippers), so don't do it!
The reason you find a lot of Filipinos in the medical field isn't because we're poor, couldn't find another job, or whatever other excuse you heard. It's cause we're DAMN GOOD at it! We are intelligent enough to brave the fields of medicine, and are compassionate enough to care for others. That's why there are a lot of Filipino doctors, RNs, and such.
We aren't cocky. Just DAMN PROUD of who we are, humble, caring, yet stand firm and believe in ourselves, and our faith, just as other cultures should be. That's what makes us a great people.
Filipina: "Thank you! It is the Filipino twist to an Italian favorite!"
Person 1: "What are you? Are you Asian? Korean? Japanese? Chinese?"
Person 2: "Actually, I am Filipino."
Person 1: "Cool."
P.S. I am only part Filipino. Actually, not even half. Born in the PI, yet have many backgrounds majorly Spanish, German, Danish, and Irish. I was brought up mostly in the states but with a good core of strong values based on a strong Catholic faith. My life centers on Filipino culture including my mom's delicious adobo and steamed rice. Though my blood lines are only a small percentage of Filipino, I AM a Filipino and PROUD! :) I love my country and my culture and I most certainly love my people!