1. A individual who participates in heterodoxal behavior, someone who pushes the limit and/or breaks rules.
2. Someone who finds extra joy in things because they are forbidden.
3. The ideology of opposing convention and boundaries.
A fence in this context represents restricting or directing an individual on where they can go and what they can do. A fence hopper would literally hop a fence to go somewhere else, voice a minority opinion, reject arbitrary rules, break the combo, and screw the rules.
1. Sam was sick of her teacher's attacks on the advertising industry, so she wrote her essay on how important ads are. What a fence hopper!
2. I knew that Jo was kind of a fence hopper, so I told her that no one could eat a whole pig fetus in one sitting. I can't believe she did it!
3. You want to host a nude party at a jesuit school? That sounds pretty fence hopper.
A person that does not know what they want. Leaving a relationship, Only to land right into another one. And to repeat it over and over again. Hopping the fence only to land in another yard again.
"Sarah just left Adam this morning, and now shes dating Matt, Shes such a Fence Hopper"
A word for a girl who hops fences from one guys house to another sleeping with every single one of them.
Tyrell: Wow, that slut is such a fence hopper
Shanice: I know, she sleeps with everyone
Tyrell: I was talking about you
Guys on one side of the fence and girls on the other side of the fence. Therefore someone who goes on either side of the fence at anytime. This is not a huge insult to being bisexual, better than being called other names.
A bisexual person.
Person 1: You're a bisexual...I'm going to call you a fence hopper.
Person 2: Okay, fine.