This is a very general term covering an evolving set of criteria. Current abbreviated set of situational uses include the one or more of following observations:
* Overhyping self / self-inflicted celebrity status to those much, much younger than you;
* Speaking in the third person;
* hitting on random girls based on their photo;
* "Making it Rain" without really knowing the real definition;
* Scalping concert tickets;
* Exhibiting Peter Pan syndrome one minute and threatening to beat the living shit out of girls the next.
* Taking 1,000,000 photos of an event and sharing each and every one of them.
* Being in the same zip-code as a celebrity and claiming to have 'partied' with them based on either a sighting or TMZ location report.
* Stating attendance at a location with people who weren't actually there.