2) Someone who has severe trouble speaking or expressing oneself due to stroke.
3) An offensive term for people with aphasia due to stroke or brain related disorder / damage affecting language.
4) A term to entitle someone who speaks a few word / 1-2 word or simple utterances due to Broca's aphasia / stroke.
5) A term to entitle surviving gunshot victims who have been shot in the head who have trouble speaking normally.
6) One who is nearly non-verbal, barely able to speak, or communicate because of haltering speech due to a stroke, TBI, or Brain injury, such as a gunshot to the head.
John: "HOLY FUCK! Yeah man! Seeing those videos, I'm like..WOAH! Dude! She was totally fucked up after she was shot in the head! The way she speaks nowadays, she's such a fucking Faz!"
Derek: "Dude! You mean Spaz?"
John: "No man! It's like Spaz for Spastic, except Faz is for Aphasia!"
Derek: "Oh Aphasia? Isn't that a language disorder due to a fucking stroke or whatnot?"
John: "Yeah man! It can happen to anyone who's brains get fucked up! A Faz!"
(noun) someone who possesses style or flair. often associated with charismatic people.
(verb) if something is fazzed, or has been fazzed, it went out of style and they came back, or was lifeless or lame and then was changed in some way to make it cool.
(n.) matt: check her out. she's got some serious swag.
joey: yea, man, that girl has faz.
(v.) i'm so glad she fazzed up that sweater. before it looked hideous.