But this movie gives the image that money trees do exist in California, the way these guys throw the dollar around! Not one of them care! (ie. Tokyo Drift - Jap dude lends his car to an unknown American guy. American guy smashes it up in a car park, Jap dude befriends him and smiles.)
Anyway, list of things wrong with the movie that I noticed upon watching it for the first time:
1. Not one person waits for their turbo to cool down before switching off the engine.........ouch!
2. The first race, Paul Walker uses 2 shots of NOS and STILL can't get above 140mph to beat Vin. My car doesn't have NOS and it'll go up to 155mph quicker than that whole scene.
3. After said race, Vin breaks into speech with: "Granny shiftin, not double-clutchin like you should!"...............Eeeerrr, yeah, someone please tell me where during a drag race you need to 'double-clutch???'
4. The guy with the ass-kicking S2000 from race wars only had 1 full day to fit the WHOLE engine, yes, during that 1 day he was also cuffed by SWAT. So who and where the hell will fit an engine and tune a car in just 1 day!?!?!
5. At the end of the movie, Vin flips a 9 second car at top speed, no air bag or other safety features cushion his disastrous escapade.....But, good old Vinnie hops straight into a 10 second Supra and burns off toward Mexico.
and nobody would take a supra like that to fix up. its a toyota and thus there are many, why waste your time with a rusted out pos?
tells you that any car is faster with T3h NaWs Yo!!!
thanks fast and the furious for raising a bunch of retards that think a jetta, 240sx, or supra could kill ferraris
It, along with it's many sequels and clones, is widely responsible for motivating the chav populace of Britain to mod their 2nd hand/ stolen / scrapyard Vauxhall Nova's by adding spoilers, neon lights and great big exhausts that virtually any person could fit up.
To put the twattyness of this film into perspective, the opening racing scene strongly alludes that the main characters car is going so fast that he is just one inch away from time travel. Anyone who watches on beyond this scene, on basis of enjoyment and not criticism, is a fucking cunt of the highest order. For bonus twattage, Vin Diesel is seen wearing a Christian necklace throughout, despite his spare time hobbies of illegal street racing, highway thieving and gang related drive-by shootings.
Rated "R" for Retards.