Do not confuse said cave monster with the "Fupasaurous" as they sound similar, this is an entirely different animal.
- More common facts on the Fapasaurous is their large forearm, and grunting noise.
- They typically never mate, and it has reduces their population reduced dramatically.
- The location of a female Fapasaurous is almost non existent.
- Unlike most humans, the Fapasaurous reproductive organs have been in such heavy personal use, that they can last over 8 times longer the the typical male.
- Their reproductive organs are also generally 2-3 times larger then the normal humans.