2. (verb) out of sorts; e.g. "messed up":fandangled
3. (verb) too harm;
4. (noun) Someone/something who is great; e.g. fandangler.
Forms: Fandangled, Fandangler, Fandangling.
2. "I may be fandangled but I will fandangle you any day, call me the fandangler."
3. "I fandangled your wife last night."
2) To join a session without telling the members that you don't have weed to pitch.
"My professor totally fandangled me out of that A on my paper!"
"Damn man, that guy just totally fandangled his way into the session."
"Nah, it was just a quick fandangle and then I threw up all over her clothes, she left pretty sharpish"
2)To tickle a butthole from under her dress.
2)"Girls just love it when you give them the fandangle"