A fake girl is an annoying female who is anywhere between the ages of 12-30, and may do one or more of these things...
1) Dye their hair something other than their natural color. (Most of the time, popular colors include a bright, peroxide, artificial looking blonde or a dull brunette.) Their hair is typically thin, ratty looking and very damaged.
2) Wear pounds of makeup. Have faces caked in foundation, eyes dripped with eyeliner and mascara, and lips slathered in lip gloss.
3) Be extremely skinny and shapeless. 99% of the time, they never have curves or butts.
4) Wear tight, skanky clothes that show off what non-womanly figures they have. Usually from Hollister, Abercrombie, etc. (Nothing wrong with those stores, as long as you shop from other places too. Don't make them your whole wardrobe.)
5) Carry around tons of different purses, and have 1 for every outfit.
6) Wear tons of jewelry all the time, have trashy piercings in places besides ears, and huge sunglasses.
7) Wear ugly sandals (gladiators anyone), and generally have a bad sense of style. (t shirts belted as dresses? ew.)
8) Be annoying, obnoxious little sluts who never know when to butt out of things.
9) Have long, fake nails that they tap against everything in an effort to get more attention.
In general, they are bitchy little tasteless whores, so stay away from them!
A very famous fake girl is Paris Hilton. Everything about her screams PLASTIC!
A girl, typically between the ages of 14 and 25, who is so completely insecure about her looks that she has to change her entire appearance to resemble that of a cheap hooker, just to make herself feel "hotter."
These girls can be easily recognized by their ratty bleached hair, fake-bake orange "tans," pounds of makeup caked on their faces, slutty outfits and eerie ability to make the duck face in almost all of their photos.
-Guy #1: "I don't want to date a fake girl, I prefer a natural beauty any day!"
Guy #2: "Fake girls are so ugly, yet they always think they're so hot."
Fake Girls are the obnoxious suburbanite females between the ages of 14 and 19 that act as though they were being filmed for an MTV reality show. Most of what they say sounds as though it was written or scripted out, even though they don't think before they talk. They also appear to put out sexually, but don't deliver. Usually they end up dry humping and calling it a night.
By college this usually wears off, and Fake Girls fall into a trend that is basically free prostitution. At this stage in the game, they're putting out...to everyone they see.
On rare occasions these traits carry into adulthood, and can be seen in some women that reside in the upper middle class of society.
Luke: Hey I heard you went over to the Julie's last night, what happened!?
Vern: She sloppily made out with me, rubbed her thigh next to my nads, and two minutes later said she was to tired to carry on.
Luke: Hasn't she done this to you like five times?
Vern: Yeah...what a Fake Girl