The new version of Facebook (v. 2008).
I can't find any of my applications on the new version of Failbook.
Derogatory term generally used by people who hate Facebook or other social networking sites.
I have a Facebook account because my friend asked me to join but I really hate failbook.
n. Popular nickname for all the idiotic, moronic, creepy (and/or funny) status messages people post on Facebook on a day-to-day basis. So prevalent that an entire section of FAIL Blog has been dedicated to it.
Facebook user: Today I figured out that I'm gay...so im telling you all, just cuz i had to tell sumbody 1st! just don't tell my mom, K?
Facebook user's "friend": I am so posting that on Failbook.
Facebook user: don't you fucking dare!
1) A popular humour site, comprised of various statuses, comments, pictures and similar stuff from facebook or similar sources. Similar to lamebook, but less well organised (lamebook sorts its content into categories).
2) A common catchphrase to describe a fail or balls-up on facebook.
3) A humorous appearing name for facebook, usually used during exam season. Gets its name from the time black hole facebook becomes during the exam season, with its ability to consume any and all time that should be being used for revision. While most people see the name as a joke, many students know to their cost the truth of the name.
1) Bob; 'No grandma, :D is a happy face, not a D in the exam =|'
George; 'Thats going straight to failbook!'
2) Tod; 'ii jurst soo aced tha inglish exem!'
3); 'Failbook, making students fail exams since 2004...'
The new Facebook design.
I can't find any of my applications anymore because I've been switched over to Failbook.
An image board run by the "Cheezburger Network" showcasing funny images of various facebook posts.
-Taken directly from failbook-
Hailey -censored-:oh dear lord...
Kylan -censored-:What's the matter?
Hailey -censored-:Well, i just found out that my boyfriend is THIRTEEN.
Hailey -censored-:Yeah. Holy hell.
Facebook, 2007 Edition.
It used to be alright when it was for elitist university/college students but sometime during mid-2007, everyone and anyone and their grandmother joined it, and then it became equally as gay as myspace.
And as for the "you've been bitten" / "how attention-whorey am i" applications, they only add to the fail and AIDS that failbook is.
guy: how many friends do you have on facebook?
other guy: over 9000
16-year old girl: i have way more than that, have u added me yet?
me: failbook is for douche bags and emos