look up any word, like fleek:
The act of giving your congressional partner the 'pleasurable' experience of covering their face with your ejaculate, as often shown as the ultimate finish to a pornographic movie.
Honey, I'm nearing orgasm, I'd like to give you a facespooge. Not likely, we're married now; we gave that up years ago.
by YellowPinkie June 24, 2011