Tom- "Why don't you go outside and interact with people face to face instead?"
Alex-"That's soooo going on Facebook! Seriously, Facebook quote of the year! That's boss!!"
Tom-"I was serious..."
Alex- "What are you, antisocial? Everybody does Facebook now! Having "friends" on the internet who I never see in my everyday life and sitting infront of a humming computer is interacting with people! I love Facebook!!!"
2) verb; It can be used in any tense, referring to the action one does when one uses the facebook.
2) Mm-mm, girlfriend. I ain't meetin' nobody I don't know off that facebook.
3) Aaah! I need to facebook!
4) Becky, have you facebooked lately?
5) Hey, sorry I didn't answer the phone when you called - I was facebooking.
If that weren't enough, there's now a "news feed" feature, that lets you see pretty much every move your friends make whenever they log on. It's basically Myspace 2 nowadays.
Even worse, the fact that it's now open to everyone pretty much makes it the stalker's wet dream. It was cool at first, but now it seems more and more like a violation of privacy.
Shannon: How'd you know that?
Stalker: I read it on the facebook news feed. And I saw the new pictures you added. They're hot.
Shannon: (runs away)